Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The World of Work


This falling down and getting up business can't be compartmentalized.

A funny thing happened to me during the last month at work.  God called me out there as well.

There was a change in Quality Assurance staff, and suddenly I found that I wasn't doing as well as I previously believed.

I took the increased error rate pretty hard at first and felt like giving in and giving up.

But my GM, who is a super fellow, gave me a pep talk which essentially ran along the same lines as what my Confessor and Soul Friend has been telling me.

When you fall, get up again.  If you fall again, get up again.  If you need to repent, do so and refuse to beat yourself up.

This lesson is slowly being learned.  Hopefully my whole life will be more productive as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment